Zip gun (Fallout Tactics)
|For an overview of 9mm pistol models in all games, see 9mm pistol. For the zip gun from Fallout 2, see Zip gun (Fallout 2).|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
The Zip Gun is a single shot, homemade gun, using 9mm rounds for ammunition. It consists of a roughly carved, taped grip with a pipe barrel bound to it with wire.
- Brahmin Wood, 1 carried by raider outside the compound gate.
- Brotherhood Bunkers, 1 for sale by Bradley after Quincy.
- Mardin, 3 carried by beastlords.
- In real world, "Zip gun" is a generic term for improvised firearms, put together from available materials and made to fire (usually small-caliber) scavenged ammo.
- The design is inspired by Timorese militias.