Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Z-43 Innovative Toxins plant
The entire facility floor is covered in radioactive goo, so it is wise to bring some RadAway. The plant consists of three main areas; the entrance, the large main room, and a small room opposite of the entrance. There is also a catwalk above the main room.
- A corrosive glove can be on top of a desk to your right when you walk in. When you pick up this item, three to seven Y-17 trauma override harnesses will appear.
- A proton throwing axe behind the machinery under the staircase in the main room.
- The Hazmat Pod Security Code is located within the small room at the back of the building, on the ground floor, resting against some filing cabinets. This is needed if one wishes to obtain the hazmat helmet and suit in the hazmat testing ground without using an upgraded sonic emitter.
- There are numerous drained microfusion and small energy cells scattered around the facility.
- When you enter the facility for the first time, you will be attacked by several Y-17 trauma harnesses. If you have the Wild Wasteland Trait, one of them will say, "Hey, who turned out the lights?" This is a reference to the Doctor Who episodes Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead.
- It's possible to get stuck in the toxic barrels in the corner of the main room. It is advisable to save before going over them.