Yellow Sandy's Still
Yellow Sandy's Still is a location in Fallout 76.
A raider brewing spot, used by the raiders to source a variety of alcoholic beverages. However, it seems that Frank experimented a bit too much with the recipe, earning the ire of one of the raiders...
Points of interest
- This small brewing spot is located neatly on an outcropping surrounded by a stream, with a trailer - containing a locked safe - and the brewing station opposite the trailer. In the center is a rather explosive truck.
- Holotapes and Notes
- For Frank: The note is on a table outside of the eastern trailer door.
- Potential bobblehead
- On the wooden connecting 2x4s hammered into the tree by the east metal trailer, on the roof of the trailer by the tree and the green road sign (used as a platform).
- Potential magazine
- On the small green card table with the TV Dinner Tray, inside the east rusty caravan trailer with the Nuka-Cola machine inside it.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Yellow Sandy's Still appears in Fallout 76.