Wreck of the FMS Northern Star
This large freighter was carrying goods from Norway when it got beached on a Bostonian peninsula. Because of their distance from the blast zones, the crew were only ghoulified from the nuclear fallout. The ghouls have been raiding for the two centuries their ship has been beached, and are led by a man named Rags.
The entire ship is surrounded by meager wooden fortifications. The eastern end of the ship's hold has a small wooden bridge leads up to the deck, and there is a lift up to the deck on the southwestern end of the ship as well. Most of the deck is kept behind a junk gate, and a maze of shipping containers extends west toward Rag's quarters. The raised shack contains bed, steamer chest, chemistry station, and a terminal to control the turrets and spotlights.
- The Agility bobblehead is found perched on a ledge protruding from the ship's bow to the west.
- An issue of Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor is on a lawn table on the main deck, beside a lamp and radio.
- A fusion core is in an emergency generator within the western part of the ship's hold.
- A Mini nuke is on a wooden crate at the stern of the vessel.
The Wreck of the FMS Northern Star appears only in Fallout 4.
- The crew speaks Norwegian; it is not a stretch to declare the freighter was also from Norway.