Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Wild Card: You and What Army?
A big decision awaits
- Travel to Cottonwood Cove and travel to The Fort.
- Once inside The Fort, go to the top of the hill, and enter the weather monitoring station toward the back of the hilltop.
- Talk to Caesar concerning the weather monitoring station. He tasks you with destroying the Securitron vault and points in the direction of the station, toward the back of the hilltop.
- Enter the Securitron vault.
- Activate the Securitron army by inserting the platinum chip into the Securitron operation console or destroy the Securitron vault by disabling the stations reactors (shoot them); the reactor will overheat and eventually explode.
|1||(Optional) Find Mr. House's hidden bunker, buried beneath the Legion Stronghold at Fortification Hill.|
|2||Explore the bunker.|
|3||(Optional) Upgrade the Securitron army, to use later for your own purposes.|
|4||(Optional) Destroy the Securitron army by overloading the bunker's reactors.|
- If you want to work with the NCR and you work with Yes Man for too long, Don't Tread on the Bear will automatically begin. Complete one more quest for Mr. House or Yes Man, and the NCR won't give you anymore quests and any NCR quest active will fail.
- If you kill Mr. House before you attempt to enter the inner door of the vault below the weather monitoring station it will not allow access. It will say it requires a key to open.
- Speech check for meds with the guard at the front gate, your weapons will not be confiscated either. This leads to becoming trapped in the weather station, with the guard saying it's okay to leave but not actually unlocking the door. Excluding console commands, the only way to get out is to sneak attack the door guard and take his key; a good position for the sneak attack is the stairway leading to the vault, as the Praetorian guards can't see you no matter your Sneak skill. This was fixed with patch 18.104.22.1685. If you pass the