The-well-to-do Westing family once owned this idyllic slice of riverfront property, but now it is a mirelurk swamp. However, it holds some treasures of a bygone era: baseball memorabilia owned by the pre-War Coach Westing.
Most of the estate is flooded, except for a shack at the edge of the swamp. The family's house is flooded, with a staircase leading up to the second floor. Makeshift wooden bridges extend from the second floor, over the water to a half sunken platform.
- The "Commie-Kazi Vs. Manta Man" issue of The Unstoppables is on the floor in the half sunken platform over the water.
- The signed baseball is in the Novice-locked safe on the second floor of the flooded house.
- The signed baseball card is in the cooler in the half sunken platform.
- The signed catcher's mitt is on a cabinet in the unflooded shack in the southeast part of the estate.
The Westing Estate appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.369: "[6.01] WESTING ESTATE
The well-to-do Westing family once owned this idyllic slice of riverfront property. Now this is a Mirelurk swamp. Moe Cronin, of Swatters in Diamond City Market, is extremely keen on finding baseball relics from a bygone age. Unlock the safe (Novice), find the toolbox, and locate the cooler to find them."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- The Sole Survivor: "Got any work?"
Moe Cronin: "Well, if you wanna help the sport, I got a lead on a stash of prewar collector's items. Coach "Quitting is for Punks" Westing had an estate not too far from here. Legend says when he retired, the league presented him with a baseball, catcher's mitt, and playing card, signed by all the other coaches. See where I'm going with this? I'll pay 100 caps, each, for those relics. What d'ya say?"
(Moe Cronin's dialogue)