Wavy Willard's Water Park
Wavy Willard's Water Park is a location in Fallout 76.
Wavy Willard's Water Park was a popular water theme park before the Great War. Located in northern Appalachia, it was nestled between a mountain range, trees, and a freshwater lake that was popular with the locals. The park offered birthday party events for local children and had very reasonable policies for its staff, such as not permitting them to be at the park no more than an hour before and after work, in addition to providing housing for their employees at the next-door Willard Corporate Housing mobile park. In the weeks leading up to the Great War, a child was reported missing and subsequently did their best to assist in the investigation.
Points of interest
- The park has a lot of junk and food/drink items that can be looted. There is a weapons workbench inside the Wave Pool maintenance building in the southeast corner of park. Miss Annie, who is the mission starter for Cold Case can be found wandering around the park.
- Multiple park rides will be required to be photographed to complete the world challenge tadpole badge for swimming for the Pioneer Scouts.
- Holotapes and Notes
- It's A Dirty Job: On cabinet inside maintenance building for Wave Pool in southeast corner of park.
- WWWP Slither Slide 10172077 Daily: Inside park security safe - can only be obtained during Cold Case mission.
- WWWP Log Ride Entry 10172077 Daily: Inside cabinet shelf in maintenance tunnels, directly under Crocollosus Mountain ride entrance - can only be obtained during Cold Case mission.
- Letter to the Media: Inside mailbox directly behind Crocollosus Mountain ride entrance - can only be obtained during Cold Case mission.
- Clarksburg P.O. Box 12: Inside mailbox directly behind Crocollosus Mountain ride entrance - can only be obtained during Cold Case mission.
- KidSecure ID: Inside wooden box at top of Slither Slide entrance - can only be obtained during Cold Case mission.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On, in, or near the open lockers under the "L" in the "Lockers" sign, in the raised and covered locker room area of the Wavy Waves swimming pool area of the water park (exterior).
- On the workman's wall board, above the Armor Workbench, inside the Employees Only maintenance garage, beyond the fence at the deep end of the swimming pool.
- On the metal shelving on the raised wood platform camp, inside the mouth of Wavy Willard (the crocodile), in the Crocolossus Mountain ride.
- On the toolbox sitting on the metal shelving, on the opposite wall to the fusion core generator, in the flooded basement maintenance room under the park.
- Potential magazines
- On or below the circular metal table on the raised wood platform camp, inside the mouth of the crocodile, in the Crocolossus Mountain ride.
- On the small metal table with the foldable ends, by the wood crates and step ladder, on the southwest wall of the flooded basement generator chamber.
- Fusion core inside fusion generator under park in maintenance tunnels
Behind the scenes
Wavy Willard's Water Park is believed to be based on the real-life public swimming pool, Clarksburg Splash Zone, as Clarksburg also exists in the game and is within walking distance to Wavy Willard's Water Park. Both locations have a river where guests can float on inflatables, a wave pool, and even two water slides.
- Dynamic spawns
- Food and drink: Random Nuka-Cola, Sugar Bombs, potato crisps, bubblegum
- Wooden block - I & D, wooden block - V & F, wooden block - B & Y, wooden block - N & S
- Toy rocketship, toy alien, new toy car, toy truck, new toy truck, souvenir sloth toy, souvenir toy car, Giddyup Buttercup front leg, Giddyup Buttercup back leg, and Mr Fuzzies: Gold tie, silver tie, ruby tie, orange tie, emerald tie, purple tie, red tie , checker tie, spooky time, candy fan
- Blast Radius board game , Catch the Commie board game , Autopsy board game, Rad Poker board game
Wavy Willard's Water Park appears in Fallout 76.