Fallout 3 locations project
Wasteland gypsy village
The village is a mishmash of rusted shacks. Derelict cars ravage the surrounding areas and can sometimes make this a chain reaction death trap. The four shacks are situated in a diamond shape with two withered trees in between them. The southern most edge of the village is protected by a steep cliff.
A band of four hostile ghoul wastelanders will attack the player as they enter this shantytown. It seems that this was once a settlement that was either overrun by a band of ghoul wastelanders or perhaps the citizens themselves turned into ghouls, as the shacks are located within close proximity to Jalbert Brothers Waste Disposal (which is highly irradiated). One shack shows signs of a struggle, however, with a pile of skeletal remains behind a barricade of tables. It may also be a group of ghouls who set up shelter so they wouldn't be discriminated by humans.
- Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor and a Stealth Boy are located on top of a desk in the northwestern area of the room.
- Tumblers Today inside a refrigerator outside the southern side of the shack.
- These places, like many indoor locations with beds, can be used as player housing.
- A random enemy may spawn to the southeast, along with a robobrain and/or other robots.
- To the far south east is the Pylon Shack, which contains the Keller family transcript 1 of 5, a mini nuke, and a range of other loot.
- Sometimes a deathclaw, a yao guai, or one to two giant radscorpions appear attacking the wastelanders.
- South of the camp and just up the hill there is an overturned truck. Nearby is a Nuka-Cola Quantum.
Wasteland gypsy village appears only in Fallout 3.
- camera and small burned book which cannot be picked up. In addition, upon trying to pick them up they may fall through the bus. In the broken bus in the middle of the shacks is a
- Like many interior locations, compass directions inside do not match up with compass directions outside.