Wang Dang Atomic Tango
The new 'employees' for the casino
James Garret has some clientele who are allegedly very particular about the companionship they purchase, and he wants to provide them their niche escorts.
- Speak with James Garret at the Atomic Wrangler Casino to start the quest.
- Find the three "escorts" around town:
- The ghoul wearing a cowboy suit is Beatrix Russell at the Old Mormon Fort. She will agree to work for the Garrets by passing a Barter or Speech check of 35, or by bribing her with a bottle of absinthe.
- There are two options for a smooth talker:
- Fisto is the only "sex-bot" around Freeside, located at Cerulean Robotics and contained within a stasis pod that can be hacked with a Science of 50, or the terminal access card. Fisto can be programmed to perform with a Science of 60; otherwise, the Courier will have to talk to Ralph at Mick & Ralph's to get the software for Fisto and install it.
- Return to Garret for payment.
|1||Recruit a sexbot.|
|2||Recruit a suave talker.|
|3||Recruit a real ghoul cowboy.|
|4||Tell James Garret Beatrix will be joining the Wrangler.|
|5||Tell James Garret Santiago/Old Ben will be joining the Wrangler.|
|6||Tell James Garret Fisto will be joining the Wrangler.|
- James' dialogue upon being informed about Fisto implies that it is for his own interests.
- If you have bad reputation in Freeside you cannot complete this quest via holotape, as Ralph will refuse to talk to you, therefore not letting you buy the holotape. This can be circumvented by paying James to boost your reputation or getting a Science of 60.
Behind the scenes
- If you ask Ralph for the holotape and then upload the program to Fisto by passing the Science check, the holotape will become stuck in your inventory as a quest item taking up a weight of 1 (though it is actually weightless).