It's the 4th of July and the United States is celebrating its 241st birthday. We here at the Vault believe that it's cause for celebration - and what better way to celebrate than by walking the Freedom Trail? Yes, explosives work too, we know.
Notes on the Freedom Trail in Fallout 4
- Naturally, the distances and scale are off, due to the way the world is compressed into a playable area.
- Several stops on the way are omitted, including the King's Chapel and Burying Ground (there's a skyscraper roughly where they would be located).
- The USS Constitution is elsewhere.
- The Freedom Trail terminates at the Old North Church, rather than Bunker Hill. The stations beyond the Church, Copp's Hill, the USS Constitution, and Bunker Hill Monument, do not appear.
- The images are shown in the order the real Freedom Trail follows them, including those that aren't explicitly marked in the game itself.