Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Villa police station
Residential area, clinic, police station - should keep away from the police station, it's a Ghost People hangout.”— Dean Domino
Before the Great War, the building was the headquarters for the Sierra Madre Casino's police and security personnel. The terminal entries on the police chief's personal terminal prove that corruption was present among either all or part of the casino's security detail. After two centuries of neglect, the surrounding area is a popular "hangout" for ghost people.
The station contains all that a once-bustling police station in a high end area would need: several cells for individual prisoners and a larger cell for people who have committed less dangerous infractions. The larger cell contains Dog. The police station is also one of the most difficult to traverse, as several radios can be found throughout the police station, and even several will be found in one room. The police station does boast some amenities, such as a usable bed in this location and a reloading bench that can be found in the third room to the right of Dog's cage.
The contraband room is located immediately left of the main entrance to the police station, but to access the room, the Police Chief's terminal (Hard difficulty) must be hacked. Reading the "Prohibited Items" entry on the terminal will count towards the History's Sake challenge. Inside the contraband room are various weapons, ammunition and other miscellaneous items.
The basement is accessible by going down a staircase in the main lobby area. It consists of five rooms. A voice, "God", speaks to the player after they enter the basement. There are various containers and lockers with random miscellaneous loot in each, including Sierra Madre chips. The first room has a terminal with some background information and a step ladder that allows you to reach ammunition and Fixer on top of the tall wooden boxes. A janitor's closet, to your right as you enter the second room, has some liquor and a bottle of Buffout in open containers, and a copy of Grognak the Barbarian is lying on the floor. The final room contains a terminal that uploads the Dog command tape.
- Vending machine code - "steady" on a table in a nook to the right of the entrance with several coffee cups on it.
- Vending machine code - "weapon repair kit" on top of a filing cabinet at the far end of the hall with the prison cells.
- Vending machine code - ".308 rifle rounds" in the far left bathroom.
- Vending machine code - ".357 magnum rounds" in the contraband room.
- Automatic rifle in the Contraband room to the left of the entrance along with a super stimpak.
- One of Dean's secret stashes in the ladies bathroom.
- Two frag grenades in the ladies bathroom toilet tank (in the top), next to Dean's secret stash.
- Sierra Madre armor on a bench and a Sierra Madre security helmet in a locker in the second room to the right of Dog's cage.
- Three bricks of C-4 plastic explosive and a detonator in an average locked locker in the second room.
- One police pistol in a locker in the second room.
- One Sierra Madre security helmet in the kitchen.
- Sierra Madre 8 of spades in back corner of Dog's cell.
- On the ground inside of the third prison cell, there is a ¡La Fantoma! skill magazine and a set of binoculars.
- One Grognak the Barbarian in the basement level, next to the room with the terminal, take a right and you should see a closed door, open it and the book should be on the floor next to a filing cabinet.
- The Courier: "What can you tell me about the Villa and the town?"
Dean Domino: "Residential area, clinic, police station - should keep away from the police station, it's a Ghost People hangout. Salida del Sol, Puesta del Sol are East Town, West Town. "Sunrise" and "Sunset." Or were when the streets and sky weren't covered with toxic gas. Ghost People don't come into the Villa much. West Town and East Town, though... they're thick with the Cloud and Ghost People. Like hunting grounds."
(Dean Domino's dialogue)