Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Front desk of the clinic
The entrance is the main lobby of the clinic. One of Dean's secret stashes is found in the southeast corner, behind some red chairs. A hologram security terminal is next to the door, allowing you to alter the security parameters of the clinic. Behind the reception desk are the bathrooms. To the left of the entrance are stairs that lead to the second floor and to the right is the main hallway with examination rooms. The room on the immediate right is filled with mannequins with explosive collars attached, along with several headless corpses lying on gurneys. The assassin suit along with a cosmic knife is on a counter on the left side of the room. The hallway that branches to the left is the Auto-Doc wing, containing six Auto-Docs and Christine. If you continue straight down the hall from the lobby, you come to another stairway upstairs and a stairway downstairs to the basement.
"It looks like someone was experimenting... although they were doing so after the collars went off." (God on the clinic's examination room.)
Down the stairs is a singe main room. In the room is a workbench. Next to the bench are some shelves with a D.C. Journal of Internal Medicine in it. The terminal to turn off the power (which keeps the shielded speakers in the clinic running) is also located in this room.
An exit to the medical district is found at the top of the stairs near another hologram security terminal. A hologram guard patrols this area that contains the six physician's offices. The emitter that turns it off the hologram is on the west side of the hall next to the middle office door. There are several Sierra Madre vending machine codes found throughout the offices.
- D.C. Journal of Internal Medicine - found in basement on shelf of cabinet next to terminal.
- Assassin suit and cosmic knife in experimentation room with the 2 headless corpses on the first floor.
- History's Sake episode on the terminal next to where you find the previously mentioned Assassin Suit.
- Vending machine code - "stimpak" can be found on the reception desk directly in front of you as you enter by the front door.
- Vending machine code - "Med-X" can be downloaded from a terminal on the 2nd floor, in the room directly opposite the hologram emitter.
- Vending machine code - "Mentats" can be found in an office on the second floor, from the main entrance head left up the stairs, first room on the right, bottom shelf of the bookshelf.
- One super stimpak can be found under the desk in the middle room on the W side of the building on the 2nd floor.
- Today's Physician on the table directly left to the entrance (Left if you're coming in, right if you're leaving).
- One of Dean's secret stashes in the southeast corner of the Villa clinic entrance.
- The clinic's hologram guard can be disabled by either deactivating main power in the basement, or disabling the emitter on the second floor (this requires Science 60, Repair 20, or damaging it with a weapon). A terminal allows the player to command the hologram to patrol the first floor instead of the second floor, making it easier to access the emitter.