Fallout faction overhaul project
Vault City Guard
The Vault City Guard is the direct descendant of Vault security team - a Vault police force. Vault City guards act as a universal military force, enforcing the law within town, defending it and securing Vault City perimeter.
- City guard: Metal armor and combat shotguns/AK-112 assault rifle with Desert Eagle sidearms and combat knives
- Patrols: Combat armor and AK-112 assault rifles with Desert Eagle sidearms
- Guard (within city limits) and Patrolman (outside)
- Sergeant - the only one in 2241 was Sergeant Citizen Stark, in charge of the Corrections Center and acting commander of Vault City Guard,
- Captain - The formal commander of Vault City Guard, appointed by Vault City First Citizen, is in 2241 vacant.