Van Lowe Taxidermy
Van Lowe Taxidermy is a location in Fallout 76.
This old taxidermy shop used to belong to the Van Lowe siblings. Calvin, Shelley's brother, was obsessed with tracking down the sheepsquatch, a mythical cryptid, and turned much of the shop into a hub for collecting data and information about the mysterious cryptid.
Points of interest
- This old taxidermy shop starts with the service area, filled with mounted heads of wildlife. The display case contains two clues related to the Lying Lowe quest, and can be opened using a button hidden behind the counter. The door in the back leads down to a basement with a chemistry station and a Bysshe calendar with the laundry date circled on it.
- The other door leads up to the flat, through a small salon into the kitchen. The note on the counter helps locate the security code. Next to the kitchen is Shelley's room.
- The top floor contains the office and the master bedroom. The office contains a treasure trove of information concerning Calvin's hunt for the sheepsquatch and his wall of crazy - or is it really crazy? To unlock the main terminal and Calvin's personal files, you need to use the strange bone from the display case on the mounted wolf's head in the basement, which will yield Calvin's security code.
- The basement contains a secret section that's accessed at the end of The Lowe-Down, containing a secret robotics facility used by Calvin to create the sheepsquatch. There's also a tinker's workbench and a steamer trunk there.
- Notes and holotapes
- Wanted: Sheepsquatch: In the footlocker in the main room.
- Knick-knack Paddywhack and strange bone: In the locked display case in the main room.
- Noise Complaint: On the counter.
- From Mom: On the table by the washing machines in the basement.
- Calvin's Security Code: Behind the wolf's head in the basement.
- Where Is It?: On the counter in the kitchen, upper floor.
- Life with Calvin: On the desk in Shelley's room, by the kitchen.
- Lying Lowe: In the master bedroom, next to the bed.
- Dear Wolf: On the table by the bed.
- RobCo Customer Support: On the table by the terminal in the office.
- Missing: The Priblos, Unsolved: Missing Girls, Unsolved: Sighting at Thomas Farm, Unsolved: Missing Hikers: On the wall of crazy. Reading these notes starts two Unsolved quests.
- Secret lab
- C.H. Monthly, August: On the shelves by the steamer trunk.
- Property Deed: Assembly bench, among the parts, on the left edge.
- Behavioral Reprogramming: Retrieved from the assembly platform using assembly password in the tool chest by the tinker's workbench.
Van Lowe Taxidermy appears in Fallout 76.