Fallout 3 locations project
VAPL-58 power station
An abandoned pre-War power substation, VAPL-58 has not been sacked by scavengers or travelers. Though the elements claimed some of the equipment, it's still in good shape and contains plenty of loot. A ladder just left of the entry door leads to the roof of the station, giving a decent vantage point for sharpshooters.
- Dean's Electronics - by the safe in the substation.
- U.S. Army: 30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes - on the roof.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - on top of the workbench.
- Stealth Boy - on the control panels of the station.
- mini nuke - on the hanging lights, just below the ceiling in the middle of the room.
- Sugar Bombs - in the Eat'o'tronic 3000.
- Southeast of the power station is a small shelter with a first aid box and a Nuka-Cola Quantum.
- The pylon shack is near the third power pylon to the north of the Power Station. It contains the 1st Keller Family Transcript.
- There is an Enclave camp near the station.
- A dead mercenary is supposed to lie on the carpet with the bloodstain. However, the game erroneously spawns the body below the floor, making it inaccessible.
The VAPL-58 power station appears only in Fallout 3.