|Archives: #1, #2|
Hello my friend ;)
I see your edit in the Dala page and it contains several mistakes to the guidelines The Vault.
Think tank is a brain bot so they are no more human. Also, don't bolt title like "doctor" and cyborg is not a race. Nice evening and see you soon on The Vault! Itachou [~talk~] 19:00, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, in fact when someone edit before you, your edit has been completely erased and can be found in the back of the page.
- But whenever this happens, look at what has changed over your edition because despite this, it's your edits that re-put the wrong information on the page even if you didn't mean to =): 
- It's not grave anyway, be careful next time, it can happen to anyone ;). Nice evening and see you soon my friend, keep up the good works! Itachou [~talk~] 23:10, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
Bot - Capitalizing
Thanks for blocking Blargo1. Scarface11235 reverted his work, and I am on to him when Scarface said that he (Blargo) is a vandal. Have a nice day and see you soon. --Gauzz Rifle ( talk · contribs) 11:12, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
yeah, thanks for the welcome, this is like my third account here, so i'm good for now.--Joshua-Conduit 21:59, October 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hi TrailerParkApe ;)!
Please don't put a comma before the name of an add-on, it's pretty useless, unsightly and the standard format used in most pages is with no comma. Have a nice evening and see you around! Itachou [~talk~] 18:29, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
- A phrase of greeting for a person and a phrase for presenting an add-on are two different things. You are the only one to put commas and it is currently not the general format used on The Vault, so if you respect the rules of The Vault (you should since you are admin), please don't put them =). Itachou [~talk~] 18:54, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
Multiple formats is not a good thing and make the whole unprofessional (we try to avoid that here). The current format is without the comma since a while now, thanks to respect it. Itachou [~talk~] 19:27, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, that happens from time to time. I had it a few days ago, chat was unbearable so I just decided to do something else. Cartman's had that for ages, but not as extreme as you seem to have. Oh and HAI! Hugs "Say 'ello to my little friend!"
- Nah, I don't know if anyone knows. It's just random. I get it in periodical waves which makes the chat unjoinable for a couple of days, and then it disappears. I think Wikia is working on it, but other than that, no idea. Nicolle says *snuggles* - Hugs "Say 'ello to my little friend!"