USAF satellite station Olivia
An ancient USAF satellite station responsible for intercepting signals and monitoring enemy communications, it escaped the nuclear holocaust mostly intact. By 2287, it's infested by raiders under the lead of Ack-Ack, who are currently looting the derelict subterranean corridors, still running after decades of abandonment.
The surface is dominated by the massive USAF satellite dish, with a small wooden shack built underneath it. The entrance to the underground facility located inside the concrete bunker, which has an armor workbench inside.
USAF Satellite Station Olivia
Down the spiraling stairwell, there is an Advanced-locked guard terminal sitting on a desk, which opens the intelligence room behind it. The hallway splits, with a hallway leading west and a staircase descending east; both paths leads to the same central monitoring room. North of this room is a maintenance room that leads to a Novice-locked storage room, which is infested with radroaches.
- There is an edition of U.S. Covert Operations Manual as well as a mini nuke inside the intel room, on the center tables.
- The intel room key is found in an instrument case in the radroach infested storage room.
- There is a fusion core in a generator inside the central room.
- A Vault-Tec lunchbox labeled "Stan" is in the maintenance room, north of the monitoring room.
Crashed Vertibird northwest of station Olivia, with a power armor frame and random power armor parts.
- There is a teddy bear wearing a army helmet and smoking a cigar next to an ammunition box in the room east of the maintenance room.
USAF satellite station Olivia appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.260: "[1.06] USAF SATELLITE STATION OLIVIA
Raiders are looting this inactive communications satellite station. Mount an attack on the exterior; the bunker has an Armor Workbench and an entrance inside. The dish gantry has some ammo to pilfer."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)