Tyler County Fairgrounds
Tyler County Fairgrounds is a location in Fallout 76.
A staple of Tyler County, the expansive fair grounds were filled with attractions shortly before the Great War hit. Now, this abandoned carnival is a creepy reminder of a happier time, and a rich source of salvage.
Points of interest
- The fairgrounds are a little maze of tents, stands, and parked trailers, interspersed with various attractions. The giant Nuka-Cola bottle in the center is a good navigational aid.
- The hay barn in the east contains the petting zoo - and the steamer trunk for the location. The two workstations are located in the mechanic's warehouse on the western end, close to the state route and the parking lot, while the cooking station is in the stand in front of the southern barn.
- Potential bobblehead: On or below the two token machines, in the open corrugated metal sheds by the "Hoop Shots" games, on the south side of the grounds.
- Potential bobblehead: On the metal shelving with the Nuka-Cherry and Nuka-Cola bottles, below the blue-and-white awning, at the base of the huge, rusty, Nuka-Cola bottle.
- Potential bobblehead: On the long table with the pumpkins and scarecrow, inside the large warehouse with the Tinker’s Workbench in it (and lots of pumpkins).
- Potential magazine: On top of one of the two wood barrels, in the long, empty metal hay barn with the metal audience chairs outside; east side of the grounds.
- Potential magazine: In the second-to-left green outhouse toilet (the middle cluster of three sets of outhouses), southwest area of the grounds, close to the "Apples, Hotdogs" stall.
- Potential magazine: On the bottom of the metal shelving with the Toy Rocketships on it, in the "prize booth" stall with the green-and-white tent top, west side of the grounds.
- Dynamic spawns
- Food and drink: Random Nuka-Cola, Sugar Bombs, potato crisps, bubblegum
- Wooden block - I & D, wooden block - V & F, wooden block - B & Y, wooden block - N & S
- Toy rocketship, toy alien, new toy car, toy truck, new toy truck, souvenir sloth toy, souvenir toy car, Giddyup Buttercup front leg, Giddyup Buttercup back leg, and Mr Fuzzies: Gold tie, silver tie, ruby tie, orange tie, emerald tie, purple tie, red tie , checker tie, spooky time, candy fan
- Blast Radius board game , Catch the Commie board game , Autopsy board game, Rad Poker board game
Tyler County Fairgrounds appears in Fallout 76.