Tyler County Dirt Track
Tyler County Dirt Track is a location in Fallout 76.
A popular racing track located across the road from the Tyler County Fairgrounds.
Points of interest
- The dirt track is a straightforward affair. The central track is filled with derelict cars, flanked from the north and south by the viewing stands. the southern one also has the offices and viewing box for sports commentators, press, and VIPs. The workshop is located in front of that stand.
- When in the area, players can claim this as their own settlement. The building area encompasses the whole dirt track complex and extends a little beyond the northern road. Resources are limited: Water (3), food (1), fertilizer (1), junk (1), silver (3), sluminum (1), and steel (1). However, there's an additional chemistry station in the small shed to the west, just outside the perimeter.
- Dynamic spawns
- Food and drink: Random Nuka-Cola, Sugar Bombs, potato crisps, bubblegum
- Wooden block - I & D, wooden block - V & F, wooden block - B & Y, wooden block - N & S
- Toy rocketship, toy alien, new toy car, toy truck, new toy truck, souvenir sloth toy, souvenir toy car, Giddyup Buttercup front leg, Giddyup Buttercup back leg, and Mr Fuzzies: Gold tie, silver tie, ruby tie, orange tie, emerald tie, purple tie, red tie , checker tie, spooky time, candy fan
- Blast Radius board game , Catch the Commie board game , Autopsy board game, Rad Poker board game
Tyler County Dirt Track appears in Fallout 76.