Twin Pine Cabins
Twin Pine Cabins is a location in Fallout 76.
Located in the Forest's floodlands, this pair of cabins has been turned into a super mutant stronghold, with the usual accoutrements: Hooks, savaged bodies, and a bloody paintjob.
Points of interest
- The cabins are a straightforward place, with mutants or Scorched filling the place. The open location gives plenty of opportunities for long-range sniping, while the cabins and makeshift fortifications are useful for cover and close range combat.
- Potential magazine: Vertical, between two metal barrels, at the entrance corner of the lower cabin with the green trunk inside it.
- Mini nuke: In the cabin closer to the forest, by the bed, upper floor.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Twin Pine Cabins appears in Fallout 76.