|For an overview of leather armor in all games, see leather armor.|
Tunnel Snake outfit
It is a leather jacket with a snake emblem on the back, worn on top of a Vault 101 jumpsuit.
- During Escape!:
- You can help Butch DeLoria save his mother from radroaches during the Escape! quest (in any of the available ways). Once they're all dead, Butch will reward you with his outfit.
- Instead of helping him, you can just kill Butch (or watch him get killed by radroaches, but that's unlikely) and then loot his jacket.
- After completing Trouble on the Homefront:
- You can obtain this outfit by killing Butch in Rivet City.
- If you have sabotaged Vault 101, you can loot the Tunnel Snake outfit from Freddie Gomez's body in a random encounter.
- You can reverse pick-pocket better armor on him without having to sabotage the vault, just be sure to take better armor with you inside, such as raider armor.
- 3 More can be obtained in Vault 106. You will need a Stealth Boy and 3 suits of average condition armor. When you reach the Survivor, trigger the hallucination, and activate the Stealth Boy. Pickpocket the armors onto the hallucinations of Butch, Wally, and Paul, and sneak back to the living quarters. Come back and they should be wearing what you gave them. Pickpocket the Tunnel Snake outfits and kill the three of them.
- These clothes appear in the game files for Fallout: New Vegas, but the only way to get them is through console commands.
Concept art by Adam Adamowicz