|For an overview of knife models in the Fallout series of games, see knife.|
This knife is unlike any other in the wasteland. It does minimal damage, but a rapid rate of attack. It has the lowest item HP in the game, but also has the lowest AP use. The AP is so low in fact, that it is very possible to break the knife before using up every attack in V.A.T.S.. It cannot be repaired with other items, only by merchants.
- Knife, the common variant.
- Ant's Sting, a slightly stronger knife that deals poison damage over time.
- Slasher knife, an incredibly powerful knife only available in Tranquility Lane.
- Ritual knife , a knife more powerful than the Ant's Sting that uses less AP.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value|
|Ant's Sting||4 + 4(10s)||12 + 4||3||x1||4||20||1||250||30|
Behind the scenes
- Being that it is found with a hockey mask, it is most probably a reference to the slasher movies that often involve an assailant wearing a hockey mask.
- Sometimes, the toy knife, the hockey mask and even the box disappear. To fix it, reload a save before you go to Point Lookout.