|This page is about the tortiseshell glasses in Fallout 3. For an overview of glasses in the Fallout series of games, see glasses.|
Produced by Protoglo, these tortiseshell glasses are brownish orange flecked glasses that are rarer than other glasses. They provide a damage resistance of 1 and no other effects. They can be repaired with other glasses.
- Mister Burke and Martha Wilson both wear a pair.
- On the table next to Snowflake, the ghoul Barber on the second floor of Underworld.
- A pair is on one of the mounted brahmin heads in Dukov's Place.
- Inside the Citadel mess hall on the left most table on the back wall
- Inside Tenpenny Tower at New Urban Apparel
- One can be obtained with the purchase of the Love Machine Theme for the Megaton house.
- A pair can be found in Mister Burke's house in Megaton.
- Inside the Taft tunnel after your second encounter with the Enclave and feral ghouls. They will be on the floor with a skeleton holding jet in a medical room.