|For the runaway slave, see Alejandra Torres.|
Our patrols are always bringing more stuff in. Take a look.”
Torres is a hard working, no-nonsense woman focused on her work as a quartermaster. She is short, terse, and doesn't like problems like missing weapons.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 515-4135|
Sells: Ammunition, armor, weapons. Restocks every four days.
|This character starts quests.|
- Pistol Packing: Knight Torres asks the player that a laser pistol has come up missing and tasks them with finding it.
Note: weapons are only shown if they are new additions according to level. In the case of level 4, weapons listed are all the beginning weapons available in her inventory.
Weapons: 12.7mm submachine gun, anti-materiel rifle, ballistic fist, caravan shotgun, displacer glove, Fat Man, Hunting rifle, Laser rifle, Marksman carbine, minigun, urban plasma rifle, riot shotgun, service rifle, super sledge, thermic lance, varmint rifle.
Gauss rifle or Tri-beam laser rifle
|Hidden Valley depot key|
Drained microfusion cells
Drops on death
- Torres may move away from the counter, precluding interaction.
- Torres' inventory will not automatically refresh every three days, but instead only refreshes three days after the player last visited the second level of the Brotherhood of Steel bunker. Torres' inventory will remain the same if the player should re-enter the facility before three in-game days have passed since they last entered.
- Eyesight to the Blind or Tend to Your Business is only added once, and will disappear once Torres' inventory resets. The expanded inventory which Torres will sell to the player upon completion of either
- Torres respawns if killed.
Torres appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.