The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Timmy, seen in color
<sobbing> But I don't wanna go away... I don't wanna leave my mommy and daddy...”
Timmy Neusbaum is one of the residents of Vault 112. He can be met in the Tranquility Lane simulation in Fallout 3.
Timmy came with his parents to Vault 112 and has been in a tranquility lounger for more than 200 years. As Braun said, if the tranquility lounger was to be disabled, he and other residents would lose their "life support", and die almost instantly.
Inside the simulation, Timmy is saving up for a sparkling new Red Racer Tricycle, just like the one Betty has, but won’t let him play on. As Mommy told him: “if life gives you lemons, make lemonade!” Timmy took her advice literally. Then he’ll show Betty; perhaps then she won’t make him cry this time. In reality, like the other inhabitants of Vault 112, he is trapped in the Tranquility Lane simulation by Stanislaus Braun. His lounger's monitor indicates he is content and calm, and stress levels are nominal.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Tranquility Lane: The first task Betty gives the Lone Wanderer is to make Timmy cry.
Effects of player actions
- When the Lone Wanderer has made Timmy cry successfully and reports back to Betty, Timmy disappears and is turned into a lawn gnome on the Neusbuam's porch.
- If the failsafe is used without upsetting Timmy, he simply disappears.
|Pre-War Kid's Outfit|
Drops on death
- When the Lone Wanderer looks in Timmy's lounger, he uses the same adult male model used by the other male Vault 112 residents.
- It is impossible to kill Timmy before the Pint-Sized Slasher optional portion of the quest. The Lone Wanderer cannot fight him unarmed as he will eventually win. If the Lone Wanderer gets a weapon beforehand he disappears until it is taken from the Lone Wanderer.
Timmy Neusbaum appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.100: "Timmy Neusbaum
Timmy is saving up for a sparkling new Red Racer Tricycle, just like the one Betty has, but won't let him play on. As Mommy told him: "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" Timmy took her advice literally. Then he'll show Betty; perhaps then she won't make him cry this time."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Lounger monitor: "DISPLAY RESIDENT STATUS
Pulse: 112 bpm
BP: 130/90 mmHg
Temp: 98.9 F
Respiratory Rate: 22/min
DISPLAY RESIDENT STRESS LEVEL
Stress Level: Nominal"