Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|For an overview of throwing knives in the various Fallout games, see throwing knife.|
The silent and cunning weapon of choice for assassins. They are small, light weight blades that make for quick and quiet kills. They are about seven inches in length and made of a light weight metal alloy wrapped in a red cloth grip.
- Crimson Caravan Company - Blake occasionally sells them.
- Goodsprings general store, Goodsprings - Chet occasionally sells one or two.
- Mick & Ralph's, Freeside - they can also be purchased from Mick providing you have enough Speech skill (30).
- Quartermaster Bardon in the Hoover Dam offices - On very rare occasions they can be purchased here.
- Throwing hatchets, spears, and knives are more effective when coated with poisons.
- Throwing hatchets, spears, and knives can not be picked up and re-used once thrown.
- For unknown reasons, the throwing knife is exceedingly rare, though possibly a bug.
- When you take off a limb with a throwing knife, a semi-glowing version appears afterwards that is not able to be picked up called 'projectile throwing knife', and when shot, it explodes.
- Sometimes the throwing knife may explode for unknown reasons when hitting a dead enemy's leg.