It has been suggested that this article or section should be split in multiple parts. Please help The Vault by discussing this issue on the article's talk page.
|For an overview of throwing knives throughout the Fallout series, see Throwing knife.|
A knife, balanced specifically for throwing. Made of titanium, and laser sharpened.”
The throwing knife has the distinction of possessing the longest range of any thrown weapon; however, it doesn't deal a significant amount of damage.
- Your character's starting load-out will include with 2 if you selected Throwing as a tag skill.
- The Hub Underground, found on Decker's corpse or on the floor if he previously threw them.
- Can be found on several Khans in their base.
- Klamath Downtown, on a bookcase in one of the houses.
- Modoc, can be found on a bookcase.
- Yakuza Random Encounter, often carried by Yakuza.
- Can be found on several merchants.
- Can be found in certain locations around Klamath.