The Whitespring Golf Club
The Whitespring Golf Club is a location in Fallout 76.
The green acres of the Whitespring have been long its pride and joy. The golf club building has been one of the most notable structures on the premises and hosted countless prestigious guests, from heads of state to captains of the industry. It was part of the Whitespring 2080 Initiative, to be remodeled as the Springhill, updated for modern leisure and vacationing standards. However, it soon became a symbol of hubris and nepotism, as one of the board members insisted that their son, Ryan, take up renovating the crown jewel of the resort... As his first architectural project afternine years in college. As expected, the project was burdened by cost overflows and delays as Ryan tried to accomplish what he was absolutely unqualified for, and the golf club was largely left to its own devices until the Great War.
After the Great War, it was mostly ignored, as the building was not renovated in time to include an extensive robotic custodial staff. As such, when the Whitespring 2080 renovations kicked in on January 1, 2079, Lew and other survivors who rode out the previous year in the safety of the resort, decided to take their chances with the robots and make a go of it at the golf club building. 23 years later, the building still bears the scars of their struggle against the custodians.
Points of interest
- The golf club is part of a larger recreation complex. Although the golf fields stretch around the perimeter of the Whitespring, the golf club as a location encompasses the primary club building and adjacent facilities. The main building has two floors, with the clubhouse lounge, restaurant, and kitchens on the upper level, and various golfing facilities on the lower floor: A cloakroom, smoking room, study, and locker rooms. The steamer trunk is located inside a room near the lockers. The extensive damage throughout the building can make it a confusing place to navigate. However, the generous ghoul spawns guaranteed to appear make it an excellent source for farming kills and loot.
- Other major points of interest include a fenced-in tennis court and a large pool just to the south.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Damaged Holotape: On or near the body of a young woman inside the bathroom of the villa closest to the main building.
- Potential bobbleheads
- Inside the clubhouse, on the lower level, in one of the trophy case windows in the hallway with the snack bar at one end.
- Inside the clubhouse, on the lower level, on a shelf under the counter at the far left end of the shoe-shine counter in the men’s locker room.
- Potential magazines
- On the circular metal table, upstairs front deck, of the white mansion house, north of the main resort, just east of the Club entrance road and security hut.
- In the Clubhouse, on the upper level, in the men’s room near the can chimes, between the wastebasket and the sink cabinet.
- In the Clubhouse, on the lower level, on the cardboard boxes in the Employees Only closet near the shoe-shine counter.
- In the Clubhouse, on the lower level, in the lounge in the men’s locker room, on the bottom shelf of the northeast bookshelves.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Stimpak, RadAway, Rad-X, Buffout, Med-X, Mentats (and rare variants), Addictol, blood pack
- Junk: Pre-War money, fancy hairbrush, silver locket, silver pocket watch, silver fork, silver table knife, silver table spoon, gold pocket watch, gold plated flip lighter
The Whitespring Golf Club appears in Fallout 76.
- See The Whitespring for references.