Fallout 3 locations project
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
The Roach King's throne
The throne is a Red Rocket playground object, with a simple wooden chair in front of it. Several black plastic mats surround the area. A clock is mounted above the chair.
- A single mini nuke, hidden inside the Red Rocket.
- There is an Enclave outpost to the northeast of here, on the hill. This may cause the Roach King to be dead by the time you get there.
- If you have the Animal Friend perk, nearby yao guai will assist you in fighting The Roach King.
- Taking from the ammunition box next to the throne results in a loss of Karma.
- After the Enclave arrive, there will be an Enclave outpost on a cliff a short distance from the throne. This being said, there are often signs of battle around this area.
- When roaming around this area as a low-level character make sure to kill the Roach King before you deal with the radroaches, as his/her minigun can be devastating at close range.
The Roach King's throne appears only in Fallout 3.
- Non-player character companions may fall through the map behind the throne. This has been observed with Dogmeat, Fawkes, and Star Paladin Cross.