|For an overview of prospector uses throughout the Fallout series of games, see prospector.|
The Prospector's Den
The Prospector's Den, initially
Located in a cave in Lucy Gray Mountains, the Den was a safehouse for prospectors. A recent raid by Jackals left all the inhabitants dead and the site overrun with gangers.
The Den is built inside a large cavern and represents some quite sophisticated accommodations. The largest of these is a large shack, which contains three rooms:
- The main bedroom with a counter, containing a pair of beds, some cabinets, a jukebox and radio, plus a refrigerator.
- Living quarters, with eight mattresses, each with a footlocker.
- The last room is for maintenance and storage, boasting a first aid box, a reloading bench, and a generator.
- Tumblers Today: In the living quarters, far right corner.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap: On the chessboard in the kitchen.
- The merchant's stock is not set to respawn.
The Prospector's Den appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.