Fallout 3 locations project
The Ninth Circle
The Ninth Circle consists of a few tables in chairs, along with bar with stools. There is a radio on the bar table and behind the bar are two shelves of alcohol, and a fridge to the left of the shelves.
- Ahzrukhal stands behind the bar selling alcohol and chems if you ask.
- There is another bar table to the right of the two shelves and has an owned terminal on it.
- Ahzrukhal's 'slave' named Charon stands in the south-eastern corner of the bar.
- The Ninth Circle is located on the upper level of the Underworld concourse.
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head - Assassinate 5 mercenaries once hired by Allistair Tenpenny.
- Hired Help - A side quest concerning the contract of "employment" for a ghoul named Charon.
- The Ninth Circle only appears in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes
- "The Ninth Circle", is a reference to Dante Alighieri's The Divine Comedy. The first canticle is Inferno (Hell), which contains nine circles. The Ninth Circle is the circle of treachery.