The Grand Tour
Before the raiders can expand, they first need to take care of their home turf. Gage suggests that the Overboss secure each of the parks inside Nuka-World and assign them to the gangs to make a decision and strengthen the raiders.
- This is a core quest connected to a number of auxiliary quests. In order to complete it, every park in Nuka-World needs to be taken and assigned to a raider tribe. To do so, accomplish park quests for Kiddie Kingdom, Galactic Zone, Dry Rock Gulch, Safari Adventure, and the Nuka-Cola bottling plant (detailed below).
- Once the respective quest is completed, find the red flag post and raise the flag of the gang you want to place there.
- No matter how you try, you will be one location short to make all the gangs happy. Tough luck.
- Talk to Gage once all the quests are completed.
Quests to complete
- Star Control (Galactic Zone)
- High Noon at the Gulch (Dry Rock Gulch)
- Safari Adventure (Safari Adventure)
- A Magical Kingdom (Kiddie Kingdom)
- A World of Refreshment (Nuka-Cola bottling plant)
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.