The Freak Show
The Freak Show is a location in Fallout 76.
It seems that even raiders need entertainment. The Freak Show was effectively a zoo for raiders to display some of the more horrible mutated monstrosities encountered in the wasteland - for a fee, of course.
Points of interest
- The small outpost stretches alongside Route 107 and is effectively a raider carnival. The southern end has the ticket booth with a safe, a caps stash, and a roll of tickets in an old truck, while the cages further inside contain numerous dead mutants. The bowling sections includes a pair of rad stags, always good for their meat. Mind the traps, however, as the place includes a flamethrower, bone chimes, and several mines.
- Caps stash: At the ticket "booth".
- Notes and holotapes
- ? : ?
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
The Freak Show appears in Fallout 76.