She... never talked much, but she always carried this little stuffed teddy bear.
The vulnerable refugees at the Aerotech office park are preyed upon by a variety of fiends. Captain Parker is trying to deal with these problems, particularly the recent spate of disappearances among them. The disappeared folks have nothing in common, save doing business with a pair of prospectors from Westside: Dermot and Saint James...
- The player starts the quest by speaking to Captain Parker at the Aerotech Office Park. He will explain the problems plaguing his little slice of heaven and mention the disappearances, suggesting that the player investigate Westside.
- Dermot will only tell the player to fuck off, while Saint James, being the brawn to Dermot's brains, will deny knowing anything about Aerotech or refugees, despite the player never mentioning either. Then he will clam up.
- Evidence of what happens to the people can be found in their rooms at the Casa Madrid Apartments, found on the southern side. Dermot's chamber contains Dermot's ledger, while Saint James' (locked with an Average lock) a teddy bear... That belonged to one of the girls that disappeared from Aerotech. Reading the ledger reveals their whole, horrific plan: The prospectors were abducting people from Aerotech and selling them to the Fiends, who paid top cap for teenage girls. It details the whole grisly business, including Dermot perfecting his dealings, the fate of the people he sold into slavery, and Saint James being a deranged pedophile.
- The evidence can be turned in to Captain Parker to complete the quest. The player can, however, engage in some frontier justice and confront both of the slavers with the evidence. Saint James will deny everything, while Dermot will decide to attack. Killing them has no bearing on the reward, but allows the player to collect an extra 4 Med-X from Pretty Sarah after showing her the ledger.
|1||Travel to Westside to speak with Saint James about the missing NCR refugees.|
|2||Search Dermot's room at the Casa Madrid Apartments for evidence.|
|3||Search Saint James' room at the Casa Madrid Apartments for evidence.|
|4||Tell Captain Parker what happened to the refugees.|
|5||(Optional) Confront Dermot and Saint James with the evidence you gathered.|
Behind the scenes
- Coyotes is a term used to describe people who smuggle people across the United States border, usually the one with Mexico.
- resurrect to reset Parker. The dialogue options might bug out and not appear with Captain Parker. Talking to another NPC or putting on NCR faction armor (or any other faction not antagonistic to the Republic) can help make the correct options appear. On PC, the player can use