Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
In some conversations, you gain the ability to initiate combat while terrifying a mob of opponents, sending them fleeing away for safety or attacking you in fear of their lives.
- Ranger Milo can be scared after completion of the quest Back in Your Own Backyard.
- Grecks can be frightened after taking his money for the Debt Collector quest. It doesn't turn him hostile, but will put him in a fleeing state.
- Jean-Baptiste can be convinced to give Cass a little more time to live.
- The Brotherhood of Steel troops that track Veronica down at the Follower's outpost can be frightened into temporary submission.
- Benny can become scared before you murder him.
- You can tell Vulpes Inculta that you are going to wear his head like he wears the dog's when you first meet him in Nipton. This will turn him and his entourage hostile.
- You can tell Caesar you want to paint his tent with his guts.
- Lieutenant Haggerty and crew can be intimidated at the entrance to HELIOS One by telling her that you will carve yourself a knife out of her bones. She and other NCR troopers will attack you if you continue to the door.
- Greasy Johnny can be frightened during the second part of the quest Someone to Watch Over Me.
- Chavez can be intimidated into disbanding his crew during the I Fought the Law quest. This turns him and his crew hostile immediately.
- A disguised bounty hunter can be intimidated into leaving Jean sky diving during I Fought the Law.
- During the quest How Little We Know you get to hear you need to speak to Cachino. To obtain the information where he is you can either pass a 28 Speech check with the receptionist, but a much more fun option is to terrify an Omerta thug into giving the information.
- James Garret can be threatened into releasing Hadrian from his contract in the Atomic Wrangler Casino so he can go work for Tommy Torini, for the quest Talent Pool.
- During the quest Oh My Papa the legionaries Karl sends after you can be threatened and will run away.
- When being pursued by Legion assailants a second time, they will greet you asking "Do you ever give up?" to which you are able to answer "Not while there are still spines left unshattered!" which will send the group of assassins running in terror.
- Originally, it was planned that the player would be able to terrify Jacklyn into giving you the Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps she stole from Tomas, but this was replaced by an Intelligence check and it causes combat. (The original topics are still available in the toolset). However, you can still terrify Tomas into giving up the necklace.
- Christine can be frightened into taking the elevator in the Switching Station down to the cramped electrical control room in the quest Mixed Signals.
- Terrifying Presence is the name of a low-level demoralize spell in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, another well-known Bethesda Softworks game.