This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Climb Ev'ry Mountain".
It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use the forums for these purposes.
Anyone else find it odd that the quest giver says the refugees where shot from a long distance with a bullet to the back of the head? Yet Oscar's gun is a grenade rifle.
- perhaps with the hunting rifle that is sitting right inside the supply cache next to where you talk to oscar.
How the hell do you get to the top to the caves?
- just go up the ramp behind the refugee camp for the first two, then follow the mountain line facing the refugee camp to get to the third one with oscar.
Wow I walked right past those up there. Just wasn't going far enough into the black spots the the "enter" to show up
Nice flow chart. Very clear. Not really necessary for such a simple quest, but it sets a good example. Wunengzi 08:12, January 13, 2011 (UTC)
- It was a first attempt at a trial, I think it came off quite well. As for being needed, I think it is good for quests where a player has certain options in the way the quest is run through, instead of the straight linear quests. ☣Avatar☣ 01:51, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
- i also like the flow chart. impressive. i'm glad there are people out there with enough time on their hands to figure shit like that out. kudos. ~~~kev~~~
Quest is Broken
(just so you know, I played it on PS3). Okay, so I did everything necessary to complete the quest, and killed Oscar (I was wearing NCR clothing and had Boone with me, so that didn't really help). I went to tell Captain Gilles that I had finished the job, but when I talked to her the only dialogue option I get is that I still haven't assessed the threat (though I obviously have). The quest never updates, and the map marker continually tells me to report to Gilles, though I still get nothing new from each successive attempt to tell her. Any way to fix this, or is my quest broken? The Jovar 00:05, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Read the bugs section fully. 00:10, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Well it was under Xbox bugs.... sorry about that. The Jovar 00:16, April 13, 2011 (UTC)