|This page contains archived information from Talk:Citadel. Please do not make any edits here, edit the base page instead.|
- Outcasts place should be somewhere.
- In real world EPA HQ had its seat in Washington also (it can be question to ask a developer, however in my opinion Fallout 2 EPA is a local branch only and federal government wasn't as decentralized as to have its important agency outside of the U.S. capital).--dotz 13:53, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
- (PS3)-(bug/easter egg) If your character stands just barely in the kitchen inside the citadel laboratory, you SERIOUSLY hear sex sounds which sound significantly like Dad and Dr. Li. I am not kidding. Someone else please help confirm cross-console!--FromHereOn 01:35, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- There is definitely sounds, and I can completely understand why someone would mistake this for sex. However, upon closer inspection, it appears its two looped tracks, one of a man mumbling in his sleep about ghouls, another of a woman having a nightmare involving Megaton. These loops are heard when NPC's sleep. - Redmess 14:55, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- (easter egg) The north east wall has damage that looks identical to the damage that the pentagon had from the plan crash in 9/11 Jandraelune 02:25, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
- (easter egg) In the Citadel Labotory, in the bathrooms, there is a stall with assorted food and eating utinsels on the toilet. I don't think it's really clean enough to eat off of, though.220.127.116.11 07:29, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
The gates to the Citadel are still closed for me, even after installing Patch 1.1, probably because I used the rubble glitch to finish the quest. However I still need to use that glitch to go back to the Citadel as the Intercom still gives the message "There is no response from the Intercom." Far out.
- What's with the spooning comment at the end of the page? It's not funny, it's not really a bug, and it would happen to any NPCs that share beds. It's just kind of juvenile and the picture isn't all that great. 18.104.22.168 05:46, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Using glitch for power armor without quest advance
360 version. I'm early in the quests, haven't talked yet to Moriarty. This said, I'm already level 20, I've done a couple of side quests, and I'm aiming at getting everything possible before continuing the main story line.
Considering this, I tested the glitch and it worked. I gained access to the Citadel.
So, once inside, I immediately talked to Gunny and he didn't give me the ability. Then I entered Ring A and talked to Elder Lyons, in using exclusively the dialog option to get his permission to train. He said he will pass the message. Then I got back to Gunny, and he gave me the ability to wear power armor. At last I just went out (the large door was still closed) and teleported to Megaton.
Neither any quests nor ending of quests have been triggered. I just talked to these two NPCs, and only used the appropriate dialog option for each. I also returned there to loot everything, so the process can be repeated. I don't know if it will mess future events in the unfolding of the main quest missions. Only experience will tell. N00w 17:35, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
Reverse pickpocket The Mechanist's Costume into Elder Lyons' inventory. He'll be wearing it if you walk out a door and return, and you can then pickpocket his robe, whose sleeve blocks your pipboy. I wanted to put dad into The AntAgonizer's costume, but he's already dead.
You can also try to turn the citadel into an enclave outpost by reverse pickpocketing enclave armor into the initiates' inventories... Jdw 07:01, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
moved from article
- moved from article:
*I have found a way to fix the first bug in the mission where Dr. Li refuses to carry out the rest of the mission. you need to go way back to where the door is that you can open. you need to go in that room where all the enclave are at the top balcony next to the computer that is very hard to open. In that room you jump on the vents to get to the top balcony where the enclave were. from there go to the top Taft entrance. then just go back and they should just follow after that
This doesn't explain what bug it fixes, is in first person and isn't completely clear. feel free to add back to article if you disagree.--Glewis 18:44, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
when using the drop-down menu to click on a list of places, i noticed that there isn't a link to get to this page under the settlements heading. Techincally this is a settlement though.--Glewis
Broken Steel DLC Armour
Once the quest 'Take it Back!' is completed. If your in need of a Enclave Hellfire armour repair. Exit the Citadel and head towards the bridge, you will bump into two Hellfire suited soldiers attacking raiders. PG
Something really important
For some reason, whenever I try to go to the Citadel, a CTD happens. Can anyone tell me how to fix it? I am on the PC version, with all the official mods and the latest patch. Jhjnju 08:30, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- Never mind. I think it was a body mod. Jhjnju 09:26, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
The video at the bottom titled "How to Get Into the Armory" is misleading. It implies that you can get into the armory without blowing up the Citadel. The viewer ends up being hopeful until they finally realize that its a different armory.
It should be removed. 22.214.171.124 01:46, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
Armory and locations project
Are we going to create a separate article for the armory during the locations project? It seems to be a good idea due to the size of the loot list. --Kingclyde 19:02, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
What happens to her if the Citadel is blown to peices?
Goodbye! Vault 815 06:08, March 8, 2010 (UTC)
On the map where Scribe Rothchild shows you the location of Vault 87, there is every vault in the capital wasteland, except 112. Why? Surely if the brotherhood know where all the vaults are, why is this one not marked?--DreadZer0 14:09, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
I am just confused with the size of the Citadel. Just how big it is exactly? When you come from arlington library, you can clearly see it's walls. When i'm in either Hubris comics or mason district south i can barely see a sign of it.
- I think the other side is supposed to be mostly collapsed/buried in rubble. - Redmess 11:05, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
- The Citadel is too small. People forget that the Pentagon is the Largest Office Building on Earth. You see the same mistake with the truther's "evidence" videos. In game the Citadel is too short, and should be at least 3 times it's size on each side. The thing is increadibly massive. The devs can be excused however, with the "alternate timeline" jive, as the Pentagon wasn't finished until after WWII. . . Still, way too small. 126.96.36.199 05:51, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
When two BoS members meet in my game one will say "hey have you got a second" or something then one he talks to will always say "bye" or "see you" theres no idle conversation, the only time this does not happen is when two named members (squire maxson and gallons for example) talk and then they will only talk about gnr or super mutants, is there any way to fix this? i liked hearing all the random chatter =(
This line under Notes is incorrect:
"With the Broken Steel add-on, a Super Mutant Overlord always spawns by the south side of the Citadel, accompanied by other assorted Mutants, regardless of level."
There will be no overlord there until the player's level is high enough. 188.8.131.52 20:58, May 11, 2010 (UTC)