Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Tommy Torini is looking to fill up the Aces' entertainment roster
- Talk to Tommy Torini about his lack of performers.
- Recruit our new performers
- Billy Knight is found just outside The Tops Casino and can simply be offered one of Tommy Torini's business cards.
- Hadrian can be found at the Atomic Wrangler and hired after James Garret is convinced to break his contract. A Speech or Barter check of 50 will get Hadrian out of his contract; otherwise Garret has to be payed 150 caps to make it worth his while (100 caps with a Barter of 35). Terrifying Presence can also be used to intimidate James into breaking the contract.
- The Lonesome Drifter is found east of El Dorado Dry Lake in front of a Sunset Sarsaparilla billboard. Simply giving him Torini's business card will get him to check out The Tops.
- Bruce Isaac is found a second-floor room in the Dino Dee-lite in Novac. Offer him Torini's business card.
- Return to Tommy Torini.
|1||Find Entertainers for the Tops (1/4).|
|2||Talk to Tommy Torini at the Tops.|
|3||Find Entertainers for the Tops (2/4).|
|4||Talk to Tommy Torini at the Tops.|
|5||Find Entertainers for the Tops (3/4).|
|6||Talk to Tommy Torini at the Tops.|
|7||Convince James Garret to let Hadrian out of his contract.|
|8||Tell Hadrian you've gotten him out of his contract.|
|9||Find Entertainers for the Tops (4/4).|
|10||Talk to Tommy Torini at the Tops.|
- If any of the potential performers listed above are killed prior to starting the quest, the dialogue option with Tommy Torini to help him recruit performers will not appear, and the quest cannot be started. The player can only select "Sounds great." after he tells you what entertainment the theater offers/tells you that he's running thin on acts. Swank will still refer you to the Aces theater if you ask him about earning some extra caps. A "Quest Failed:" Pop-up may or may not appear if a potential performer is killed prior to initiating the quest.
- As each act is recruited, their name and talent appears on the marquee of the Tops sign outside of the casino. Because Billy Knight stands right in front of the sign, the player can observe that his name goes up immediately after he is given Torini's business card, before he even sets foot in The Tops. If one goes into the casino at the time stated, you can watch the acts. To hear them you have to turn your radio way up as it plays through a speaker and is not considered by the game as a character voice.
Behind the scenes
|The following is based on Fallout New Vegas cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- At one point, the player would have actually had to deal with a Bounty Hunter hired by Mr. Bishop that was looking for Bruce Isaac. The only mention to this event is in the script for Talent Pool, VMSTopsTalentPoolScript, that has a variable named BruceHunter and a comment that reads, "Set to 1 after the player has encountered the bounty hunter on Bruce's trail." This was either cut due to time or deliberately cut to narrow the focus of the quest.
|End of information based on Fallout New Vegas cut content.|
- After recruiting Isaac, going back to New Vegas may cause the Strip North Gate to become locked. Killing one of the Securitron guards and looting its key will allow re-entrance.
- After recruiting any of the performers and talking to Tommy Torini, the game will constantly freeze or crash. Reloading earlier save fixes this.
- Occasionally, after recruiting The Lonesome Drifter, the quest will glitch and either allow you to proceed to talk to Tommy Torini prematurely or only require you to recruit one more entertainer.
- Bruce Isaac he will never move from the stage and cause all the other acts to end. If you get
- After telling Hadrian you will try and get him out of his contract talk to James Garrett and offer to pay for him, pass a barter check of 35 to reduce the amount for him and then tell him you'll pay later, this barter check never goes away. Keep doing the check and then say you'll pay later.
- Sometimes Billy Knight won't have any conversation options for recruiting him, and you will be unable to complete the quest.