Taken for a Ride
All's not well in Nuka-World, if Harvey is to believed. Arriving on the spot, it's difficult to take it as anything but hell on Earth, moreso than the surrounding wasteland. To enter Nuka World, you need to first survive the grisly Gauntlet.
- Navigate the first two sections of the Gauntlet. See Nuka-Station for more details.
- Emerging on the surface, you'll run into an enclosed space, with Disciples and Pack members attacking you from up high. Rush through, but mind the grenade boquets on the way.
- Enter the cola cars arena. Head around the walkways and into the locker room.
- Use the intercom on the wall to talk to Porter Gage.
- Grab the Thirst Zapper from the lockers.
- Enter the arena and fight Overboss Colter. He can take a lot of punishment, not to mention he's protected by an electrified field. To take him down, soak him down with the Zapper, then unload with your big guns.
- Talk to Gage when you're done, then leave.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.