Sylvie & Sons Logging Camp
Sylvie & Sons Logging Camp is a location in Fallout 76.
Sylvie & Sons Logging Camp was a small logging camp in the mountains of the Savage Divide that was operated by Sylvie and Sons, a local family-owned business.
Points of interest
A lot of wood, some alcoholic drinks, a cooking station, and a lot of nothing much else. The three tents contain minor loot. The beds are, sadly, unusuable.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On the cardboard box and wood crates at the back of the large green tent just to the left of the rusting pickup truck.
- On the metal containers with the rounded corners, at the back of the small green tent with the rusting dirt bike propped up next to it.
- Potential magazines
- On the stack of small wood crates with the rusty dirtbike propped up against them, outside the smaller of the two green tents (exterior).
- On the stack of curved metal crates, near the radio, inside the larger of the two green tents (interior).
- Plans and Recipes
- On table at northwest corner of camp.
- On metal shelf inside large tent.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Sylvie & Sons Logging Camp appears in Fallout 76.