Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Sunstone Tower roof
The roof, helipad clearly visible
Directly next to the Ashton missile silo, lies the ground level of the Sunstone Tower. The interior has taken lots of blast damage, with only two rooms narrowly surviving the destruction. In addition, a group of tunnelers have taken up residence in the tower. Ascending three levels accesses the Sunstone Tower Roof.
- A Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual is inside the tower, on a bookshelf facing the wall on the landing up one flight of stairs from the entrance. See Bugs section below.
- A Ralphie poster for the challenge Feel Like A Kid Again is in the ruined room on the third floor.
- There is a locked safe (average) on the 2nd floor inside the tower, behind the bookshelf on the north wall.
- Ulysses can be seen watching the player from a collapsed building as the player descends down the building.
Sunstone Tower Roof appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes
- The Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual is glitched and may be unreachable. To access, repeatedly shoot the southeast wall (the one blocked by debris) with an explosive weapon to slowly slide the book towards the gap between the bookshelf and wall, where it can be picked up. Alternatively, the player can hold down the third-person and turn the camera while crouching near the bookshelf to reach it.