Sunnytop Ski Lanes Base Lodge
Sunnytop Ski Lanes Base Lodge is a location in Fallout 76.
Part of Sunny Top Ski Lanes, this building was the base lodge for the ski slopes. The building offered minimal services as the main attraction was up the hill, at the Sunnytop Ski Lanes Lodge, however, nightly clog dancing lessons were offered. The location came under fire after the featured Three-Legged Ski Race event resulted in injuries to fourteen guests. Following the incident, the promotion garnered negative rumors and attention from the press and media, however, resort director Ted Augustine gave assurances to the resort staff that "almost all of them" will be able to walk again..
Years later, the base lodge was turned into a home for some of the Diehards raider group, with most of them residing uphill at the main lodge.
Points of interest
- The base lodge is a small outpost, with the ski elevator in the back. The main lodge has two floors, with a mined stall in the ladies' restroom (the prize is a first aid kit) and a locked first aid kit upstairs.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Sunnytop Staff Memo: The note is on the front parking lot counter, next to the door to the building.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On or under the counter with the lockers behind them, below (and near) a blue cash register, in the northwest corner window overlooking the parking lot.
- On the white corner computer bank (with the ham radio on it), in the southwest corner of the upper balcony mezzanine, next to the terminal in the white wooden wall alcove.
- Potential magazines
- Behind or around the small stacked wood crates, blue barrel, and pallet, on the green tin roof deck, on the east side of the lodge exterior.
- On the red table, just right of the large stone fireplace (with the mounted Yao Guai head above it), under the wooden upstairs balcony mezzanine (interior).
- Potential power armor
- Dynamic spawns
No location theme keyword variable specified - check the infobox!
Sunnytop Ski Lanes Base Lodge appears in Fallout 76.