Sunday Brothers' Cabin
Sunday Brothers' Cabin is a location in Fallout 76.
This large two-storey cabin belonged to the Sunday brothers of the Free States, Juan and Jesus. When they decided to join the Free States, they turned their little cabin and bunker into a distillation center, producing moonshine for the Free States and their affiliates. They worked closely with Vault-Tec University students to create an accelerated distillation machinery, which came in very handy after the Great War. The Sunday brothers turned out to make a killing on the product, with the one issue being that their factory attracted the attention of ornery, mutated wildlife. The two of them defended their livelihood, setting up a nice little trade with Harpers Ferry, trading moonshine for ammunition.
It's there that Juan met Brianna Hawke, who would eventually prove their undoing. After the fall of Harpers Ferry to the scorchbeasts, Hawke and her survivors arrived at the cabin, following JD. Jesus believed that she was manipulating his brother and scared them away with a shotgun, refusing to share their supplies with them. However, Juan continued to give them supplies in secret. When Jesus discovered it, he decided to confront his brother. However, the situation spiraled out of control, escalating into regular warfare. It culminated in a gun battle during which Jesus shot his own brother, Hawke's group set fire to the fields around the cabin, losing most of their number to the flames, and Jesus himself dying of a gunshot wound on top of the rocky outcrop, by the distillers that gave them wealth - and misery.
Points of interest
- The cabin has been expanded with a number of facilities, including additional shacks and a garage used for storing essential weapons. The main cabin has two floors and a cellar/bunker, which includes a safe, pantry, bunk room, and a lot of storage. The warehouse to the south contains a tinker's and brewing station, together with the Sundays' terminal and another safe.
- There are also several mutfruit, razorgrain, corn, and rhododendron harvest nodes in the surrounding area.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Jesus Sunday's Holotape - Part 3: The holotape is on the bar counter inside the house.
- Jesus Sunday's Holotape - Part 4: The holotape is on the desk inside the garage, next to the terminal.
- Jesus Sunday's Holotape - Part 5: The holotape is on the body of Jesus Sunday, on the top rock outcropping by the distiller.
- Reminder: The note is on the top shelf of the bar counter inside the house.
- Potential power armor
- A suit of random power armor may spawn inside the maintenance garage.
- Plans and recipes
- A recipe spawns on the top shelf of the bar counter inside the house.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Sunday Brothers' Cabin appears in Fallout 76.
- Sunday Brothers' Cabin terminals
- Sunday's holotapes.