The storage building is part of the broadcasting complex at the summit of Black Mountain.
The storage building is a simple, yet cluttered locale. The single chamber is filled with shelves stocked with various odds and ends amassed by the nightkin and 2nd generation supermutants. Useless baubles are merely a cover, as plenty of valuable items are hidden among the trash. Tabitha invites mutants to participate in a treasure hunt, looking for the loot.
The storage building is exactly that, a storage building. There are several shelves filled with random items, a Nuka-Cola machine, several locked chests, and a broken Mister Handy robot (requires 60 in Science to fix). It also houses a treasure hunt note by Tabitha.
To Whom It May Concern
We got some pretty good stuff from the last raid and unlike last time, I don't want any incidents. The only logical conclusion was to hide everything throughout this room. if you can read this, you have my permission to use any items you can find.
Stuff I hid:
1 missile launcher
3 bricks of C4
5 frag grenades
1 super stimpak
Your Benevolent Supreme Overlord, Tabitha
Treasure hunt loot is as follows:
- Missile: In a cinder block near the garden gnome.
- Missile: On the shelves next to that block, under a damaged gnome on the third shelf from the bottom.
- Missile: Inside a traffic cone near the missile launcher.
- C-4 plastic explosive: Behind the desk with the trunk.
- C-4 plastic explosive: Left of the desk with Rhonda, on the floor.
- C-4 plastic explosive: On top of the Nuka-Cola machine.
- 2 frag grenades: On the shelves near the desk with the trunk, inside a bin high up.
- 2 frag grenades: On the shelves near the Nuka-Cola machine, inside an immovable bin.
- Frag grenade:
- Missile launcher: Near the tricycle.
- Super stimpak: Under several pots on the shelves near the entrance.
- The three large trunks in the room require Tabitha's Equipment Key. The key can be procured by killing Tabitha, pickpocketing her, or resolving the quest peacefully by fixing Rhonda.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap: On the bottom shelf between bottle crates, near the super mutant target.
- Nuka-Cola Victory: Next to the reloading bench.
- A fourth missile can be found sandwiched between a board and the upturned desk, under the trunk.
Storage building appears in Fallout: New Vegas.