The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
|For other characters in the Fallout universe named Stella, see Stella.|
Watch out for her - she's one of the deadliest fighters I've ever seen.”— Otho, Fallout: New Vegas
Stella is an NCR Ranger who was captured by Caesar's Legion during the assault on Ranger station Charlie, and is now forced to fight in the Legion arena at the Fort. She is very skilled in unarmed combat and has killed many high ranking legionaries, including an elite centurion, with nothing more than her bare hands.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
Drops on death
- Stella only appears at the Fort once the Laurifer Gladiator quest is begun.
- She has a number of special perks that increase her effectiveness in unarmed combat. In combat with the Courier, she can easily cripple limbs in one or two hits, making her a dangerous opponent.
- Stella always appears in the arena, even if the Courier has not yet triggered the attack on Ranger station Charlie by either speaking with Ranger Andy in Novac or beginning Return to Sender.
- Killing Stella does not lower the Courier's reputation with the NCR. However, some Legion soldiers at the Fort may be impressed and comment on her death.
Stella appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Ranger station Charlie audio log
- The Courier: "I'd like to fight in the arena."
Otho: "I have a dangerous one for you - an NCR Ranger by the name of Stella. We got lucky, since we rarely capture Rangers alive. Even though she's a woman, she's killed every man who's faced her in the arena, even one of the elite Centurions. With her bare hands."