South Cutthroat Camp
South Cutthroat Camp is a location in Fallout 76.
Located along Interstate 63, this camp once served as a fortress and trade post of the Pleasant Valley raiders. Now it's an abandoned ruin, filled with all manner of horrors.
Points of interest
- The camp surrounds the street and contains randomly selected enemies: Mole miners, robots, scorched, or Huntersville super mutants. The different trading posts contain a total of two safes, four bobblehead spawn points, and two magazine spawns.
- Bobbleheads: One in the display case at the trading post, another on top of the throne just by the trade post, another opposite that, by the sofa in the ruined car, and the final one in the red monorail car turned into a toilet.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
South Cutthroat Camp appears in Fallout 76.