|For an overview of sonic emitters that appear in Old World Blue, see Sonic emitter (weapon).|
Sonic emitter - robo-scorpion
The sonic emitter - robo-scorpion is an Energy Weapons pistol with bonus damage against robots and power armor wearers, as well as a unique "critical strike explosion" effect. The projectile fired from this modulation travels noticeably slower than other modulations and it uses 3 energy cells per shot as opposed to 1 or 2 with the other variations. This sonic emitter modulation has a yellow oscilloscope. It also has a slight firing delay.
- Sonic emitter - revelation, the least powerful variant of the sonic emitter that paralyzes targets on critical hits.
- Sonic emitter - Gabriel's bark, a less powerful variant of the sonic emitter that has a knockdown effect on critical hits.
- Sonic emitter - opera singer, a less powerful variant of the sonic emitter that cripples the targets limbs on critical hits.
- Sonic emitter - tarantula, a similarly powerful variant of the sonic emitter that lights the target on fire on critical hits.
|Name||Type||Dmg/shot||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||Crit effect||Stat Req.||Notes|
|Revelation||Energy pistol||31+20||29.5||1||x1||18||Paralysis||Energy Weapons:50 Strength:2||-|
|Gabriel's bark||Energy pistol||55+20||56.9||1||x1||25||Knockback||Energy Weapons:50 Strength:2||Uses 2 EC per shot|
|Opera singer||Energy pistol||55+20||56.9||1||x1||25||Cripple||Energy Weapons:50 Strength:2||-|
|Robo-scorpion||Energy pistol||65+20||67.2||1||x1||30+100||Explosion||Energy Weapons:75 Strength:2||Uses 3 EC per shot|
|Tarantula||Energy pistol||60+20||62||1||x1||30+2(5s)||Combustion||Energy Weapons:75 Strength:2||Uses 3 EC per shot|
The holodisk for this weapon is found adjacent to the door leading to Doctor Mobius on a table.
- As with all sonic emitter modulations, it is necessary to install Blind Diode Jefferson's personality chip before this remodulation can be applied to the sonic emitter.