Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Signal Hills transmitter
The transmitter is in the north of Big MT, found to the east of Little Yangtze. It is a small one-room building with the usual assortment of filing cabinets and desks. On the roof of the building, there is a small camp with several ammunition boxes that Elijah used during his stay in Big MT.
If you go northeast and cross the fallen radio tower you'll come across a fountain being guarded by spore plants and the unique spore plant Dionaea Muscipula. This is where you can find two of the three packages of dried seeds.
- Auto-Doc Upgrade: Hair Styling Enchancements holotape on the desk next to the entrance.
- Recipes - Barter skill book holotape below the shelves next to the entrance.
- Elijah's advanced LAER, torn journal page, and the LAER mod - prismatic lens can be found on the roof of the building.
Across the radio tower
- Dried seeds Packet by fountain and another across the giant vine to another ledge.
- Valence radii-accentuator on skeleton in fountain
- Corrosive glove, on the body of Dionaea Muscipula
- Outside, on the wall to the left of the front door, is an Old World flag painted in blue.
- Northwest of here, as you follow the path towards X-17 meteorological station, you will find a filing cabinet with an Old World Flag painted on the side in red. (As noted above, one assumes Ulysses put it there.)