Sierra Madre armor, reinforced
Although visually identical to the standard variant, the reinforced armor provides a damage threshold of 18 (as opposed to 16), but is slightly heavier; it provides the highest damage threshold of any light armor in the game. It can be repaired with either of the Sierra Madre armors. It has a distinct yellow/black color scheme and looks very similar to the Sierra Madre armor, but with dark brown stripes running down the inside of the legs and chest. The helmet is also slightly more protective, albeit more heavy.
- One can be found in the security closet, behind a locked door, in the Executive Suites.
- Another one can be found where Dean Domino is standing when he is confronted during Curtain Call at the Tampico at The Tampico.
- One is found in a locker in the central personnel office on the 2nd floor of the Sierra Madre Casino, and a reinforced helmet is located on a desk in the western security office with the security chief's desk.
- There are also many in the locker inside the Sierra Madre Vault.
- Stealth Boy is used in conjunction with this apparel, the imprint 'SECURITY' on the back will appear as '101'. This is because the armor's normal texture, while a separate file, is visually identical to that of Vault 101 security armor. When a