Sexy sleepwear (Fallout 3)
|For the sexy sleepwear that appear in the Fallout series, see Sexy sleepwear.|
The sexy sleepwear gives a +1 bonus to Charisma.
|The following is based on Fallout 3 cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Sleepwear is a piece of Fallout 3 cut clothing. It is identical to sexy sleepwear and can only be retrieved through the console.
|End of information based on Fallout 3 cut content.|
- All-nighter nightwear (Broken Steel)
- Naughty nightwear
- A nonequipable version in Tranquility Lane is known as lacy underwear.
- Two in Madame Jealle's in L'Enfant.
- Potomac Attire run by Bannon in Rivet City.
- On a shelf in your room in Tenpenny Tower if you buy the love-machine theme. It does not appear in the Megaton version, however.
- Inside a Pulowski Preservation shelter in Arlington Cemetery.
- Lying on a bed in the Abandoned Apartments of the Uptown area of The Pitt. Humorously, a corpse and a mannequin also lie on the bed, implying that the human dressed the doll in the sexy sleepwear.
- In a dresser in Eulogy's pad, in Paradise Falls.
- In the broken bow in Rivet City.
- In a shack in Evergreen Mills.
The non-player characters who wear it are:
- Dukov, Fantasia, and Cherry in Dukov's Place.
- Snowflake, the hairdresser in Underworld.
- A female raider in Evergreen Mills.
- Susan Lancaster wears it when asleep.
There are two versions of the sexy sleepwear, one for females and one for males. They are basically the same item, though they look different depending on the gender of the character wearing it. For females the sexy sleepwear is a pink nightgown; for the males it is a pink pajama. Interestingly enough, the male variation has an unzipped fly.